Neeraj Chandhok’s Customer Service skills were honed over 25 years of work experience in Hospitality Sector. He has managed various Operational and Leadership roles in World Class Hotels. At the same time he has been a passionate Trainer and Speaker for over 15 years.
Neeraj believes that Customer Service requires complete engagement of the workforce and encourages Organizations to take a fresh look at their Service Culture. He enjoys shaking some of the traditional practices and sharing practices of the Global leading Customer Service companies who are creating ripples with their Customer Centricity
Chandhok is an alumni of Hotel Management School IHM ,Pusa, Cornell , American institute of Hotel and Motel Association & has Masters In English to his credit.
Chandhok has been a visiting faculty for Hospitality Management at IHM Pusa for Masters Degree Course in Hospitality Management & at BhartiyaVidyaBhawan.
He has also been part of Hospitality Management projects:
- Commonwealth Games Hospitality Management Course for New Delhi Hotel Owners
- State Bank of India( Driving Quality in Customer Service)
- Indian Railways ( Improving Customer Services)
- Certified Hospitality Trainer ( IHMPusa , Programme for budding Hospitality Teachers)
Chandhok is now a full time speaker and consultant and is passionate to assist businesses in the areas of:
- Customer Service Excellence
- Customer Service Culture Development
- Employee Development & Motivation
Neeraj a keen Sportsman and loves playing Tennis and Badminton. He is also a Classically Trained Singer.